Pierce Parts and Service (PPS) is currently looking for technicians who are familiar with refrigeration and restaurant equipment.
PPS is a fast growing company that has been in business for 40 years. We have employment opportunities available in the Atlanta, middle, and South Georgia areas. We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, vision and dental insurance, vacation time, PTO, company phone & tablet, uniform shirts, paid off site training, bonuses for recruiting new employees that result in hire, educational bonuses once you have passed 3 CFESA certifications, Christmas club and much more.
• Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams and
• The ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive
maintenance on refrigeration equipment such as reach-in
and walk-in boxes, cooler display cases, ice machines,
salad tables, etc. (Hot side repair experience welcome as
• Operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, meters, hoists,
rigging equipment, torches and measuring equipment to
perform service of the unit.
• Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force (pulling,
pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.) regularly and up to 50
pounds of force frequently.
• Ability to climb and work from 6′ ladder, stoop, kneel,
crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform
essential job functions.
• Ability to tolerate extreme environmental conditions
consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes,
dust, and poor ventilation.
• Operate a commercial vehicle in a safe manner and
adhere to all company safety requirements.
• Willingness to work 40 hours weekly, as well as rotating
On-call nights/ weekends when assigned.
• Willingness to drive within 100 mile radius from the
• Ability to effectively communicate with the customer.
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, and without
• Cleaning and washing commercial appliances,
refrigeration and HVAC parts.
Preferred Qualifications include:
• High school Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving
• Must be EPA Certified.
• Must be able to pass background/drug screening.
• 3 years experience with Commercial Food Equipment
Repair and/or Refrigeration repair. HVAC candidates may
also be considered.
• CFESA Certification Preferred.
• Must have own personal hand tools.
• Refrigeration: 3 years
• HVAC: 3 years
• HVAC/R: 3 years
• High school
Apply in person at:
2422 Allen Rd
Macon, GA 31216-6302Or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org